Neighborhood Assistance Tax Credit Program (NAP)
Individuals and businesses that make a qualified donation of cash or marketable securities may receive tax credits in Virginia equal to 65% of the donation.
St. Andrew’s School receives a limited amount of these tax credits. Donors who give $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund are eligible for these benefits on a first come basis.
Please call or email the Advancement Office to check on availability.
Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credit Program (EISTCP)
St. Andrew’s School has been providing educational scholarships to children with limited financial resources for 120 years.
In 2014, the school extended its reach to provide scholarships for children from low-income families to attend St. Andrew’s School, Anna Julia Cooper Episcopal School, and other independent schools in Richmond, Virginia.
Individuals and businesses who contribute funds dedicated to scholarships to St. Andrew’s School, and who pay taxes in the Commonwealth of Virginia, are eligible to receive a 65% state tax credit as part of the Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credit Program.
Interesting facts about the Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credit Program:
- $25 million in tax credits available each program year
- Tax credits distributed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Minimum donation is $500 per year and maximum donation is $125,000 per year for individuals and married couples
- No dollar limit on donations for businesses
- Donations of cash and marketable securities are allowable
- Tax credits may be carried over for five succeeding years